Last Modified: February 3, 2016
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you register with, access or use our websites, www.inclued.com and www.in-clued.com (together, the “Website”)
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing such information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and in•clued.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party including, but not limited to, our payment providers, https://stripe.com, and https://www.waveapps.com/ ).
Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites before providing information to, on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you register with or use the Website, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, location, age or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as browsing habits, or products purchased.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
this information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including important payment details from our payment providers, https://stripe.com and https://www.waveapps.com/, or otherwise. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website or through your use of the “Save for Later” function with respect to any prospective or pending order. In those instances, we will retain your e-mail, other identifying information and other order information, but our payment providers, https://stripe.com, and https://www.waveapps.com/, will retain your credit card information in accordance with its own policies consistent with industry standards for third-party payment processors.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Automatic Information Collection And Tracking.
When you access and use the Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including, but not limited to the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. The Website may collect real-time information about the location of your mobile or non-mobile device. This information is collected from your web browser or mobile device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not register for or use the Website. For more information, see section below entitled “Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information.”
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
- The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and any e-mails that we send to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit in•clued, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail.
Third-party Information Collection
We do not currently utilize any ad networks or ad servers. However, in the future, when you use the Website or its content, certain third parties, in their sole discretion, may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your mobile device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- If you are accessing the Website through a mobile device, your mobile device manufacturer.
- If you are accessing the Website through a mobile device, your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see section below entitled “Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information.”
How We Use Your Information
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Website experience and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Website.
We may use location information we collect to enhance the Website experience in a variety of ways including tailoring content to your location.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
Disclosure of Your Information
- Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes or updates to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will never sell, trade, or share your information with a third party unless it is:
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of in•clued’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by in•clued about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- ·To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of in•clued, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Website collect and use real-time information about your mobile device’s location if accessing the Website through a mobile device through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information all or some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by in•clued. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or other contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in the email campaigns we provide or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 646 10th Avenue, Unit 1B, New York, NY 10036.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile devices is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
In•clued will retain your information only for as long as is necessary or as needed to provide you services. In•clued will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may inform us of any changes or requests in regards to your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under local data protection law, we may update or delete your personal data accordingly.
646 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10036